Main center in the Flowers Riviera, with the largest population, Sanremo is known as the City of Flowers. Laying between the hills and the sea, Sanremo is home to one of the oldest Casino in Italy, which is located near the beachline, above the renown Promenade Imperatrice, dedicated to the Russian Grand Duchess Maria Aleksandrovna. Next to the casino is the Church of Savior Christ, also known as Russian Church. Home to the Festival di Sanremo, or Festival della Canzone, broadcast every year in eurovision, Sanremo offers other interesting events like the Sanremo Rally and the Flowers Parade. Nearby there are several points of interest such as Bussana Vecchia, an international center point of artists.
No matter if you are looking for a property as investment or as your home, our agency will find the perfect fit. We list all kind of properties, from small apartments to large free standing villas, in central locations as well as in more secluded settings.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM A300
- AG-DOM 250 – Villa for seasonal rental in Sanremo
- AG-DOM F073 – Villa in Stile Liberty in vendita a Sanremo
- AG-DOM 1299 – Small villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM F061 – Penthouse with panoramic view for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 1256 – Penthouse for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 1194 – Villa Gioiello
- AG-DOM 993 – Newly built Villa in Sanremo