Liguria has the longest shoreline in Northern Italy, stretching on the Mediterranean Sea. It used to extend up to Nice, part of Cote d’Azur, later given to France. Travelling from East to West Liguria offers trekking in Cinque Terre (the Five Lands: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore), the gulf of Tigullio and its surroundings (Portofino, San Fruttuoso, Santa Margherita), the city of Genoa ‘La Superba’ (The Proud One) and the famous Ligurian Riviera, called Flowers Riviera. The historical architecture varies from the fortifications at the sea in the East to the inland villages on the hills in the West. The territory has different local cuisine (the Genovese Focaccia, the Sardenaira pizza in the West, the many seafood recipes, including the ever present fried anchovies) and the coastal panorama, which ranges from sandy beaches to rocky cliffs.
Our four-room apartments are a good investment. Thanks to their rational living arrangement they have a good value for money for the living space they offer. You can chose the floor, different features, different locations more or less central, with our without seaview, closer to the sea or even beach front or on the hills.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM 1078 – Quadrilocale vista mare in vendita Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 4118 Four-Room Apartment in Bordighera
- AG-DOM 1019 – Four-room apartment in period building
- AG-DOM A4027
- AG-DOM 910 Apartment for sale in Bordighera
- AG-DOM A4024 Apartment for seasonal rent in Bordighera
- AG-DOM 1243 – Apartment for sale
- AG-DOM 1105 – Apartment for sale
- AG-DOM 1061 – Apartment for sale
- AG-DOM 073 – Apartment for sale
- AG-DOM 459 – Apartment for sale
- AG-DOM 1172 – Apartment for sale