Queen of the palms, nature and the hills with an atmosphere that has inspired throughout the times artists and writers. Bordighera is an exclusive dream between land and sea. The Flowers Riviera is a real treasure: the sea, where the Mediterranean cetaceans reigns supreme, the land giving constant surprise, rich in art, culture, the lively coastal towns hosting events and markets and last but not least the timid villages inland. A charming palette of tastes, flavours and colours. Here between Sanremo and Ventimiglia, a few kilometers from the French border, lies the beautiful town of Bordighera. If there is a place in particular where the tourism in Liguria got its start, that must be Bordighera. It was Giovanni Ruffini, a patriot exiled in England in the 800´s, to tell British people about the charm of the Riviera, writing a novel about Doctor Antonio living in the City of Palms. Since then Bordighera has become one of the most sought after destinations for international tourism.
Our four-room apartments are a good investment. Thanks to their rational living arrangement they have a good value for money for the living space they offer. You can chose the floor, different features, different locations more or less central, with our without seaview, closer to the sea or even beach front or on the hills.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM 4262 – Large four-room apartment in the center of Bordighera
- AG-DOM 4034 – Four-room apartment in the center of Bordighera
- AG-DOM 4245 – Renovated four-room apartment for sale in Bordighera
- AG-DOM 4263 – Large four-room renovated flat with sea view
- AG-DOM A4027 – Apartment for rent in Bordighera
- AG-DOM 910 – Apartment for sale in Bordighera
- AG-DOM 5181 – House from ground to sky divided into two apartments