Use the arrows to scroll the pictures
Semi-detached villa, surrounded by greenery, ideal for enjoying the quiet in complete privacy, with swimming pool and panoramic sea view.
|Domus ID||AG-DOM 1414|
The property consists of two villas, the main one, called "A" and facing south, is made up of a building with two floors above ground plus basement and attic floor.
The villa is composed as follows:
- in the basement tavern, laundry room, pantry, cellar, bathroom and large garage;
-on the ground floor there is a spacious open space living room with kitchen, service bathroom and master bedroom with private bathroom;
- on the first floor the sleeping area consisting of three bedrooms each with its own private bathroom and terrace;
- on the attic floor a large room with bathroom.
Villa "B", behind the previous one, is made up of a building with a floor above ground plus a basement and a floor under the roof. Garages and outdoor parking spaces.
- large tavern and garage in the basement;
- the ground floor has a living room, two bedrooms with private bathrooms and a service bathroom
- on the attic floor the master bedroom with bathroom and dressing room.
The two bodies are connected by an underground tunnel. The real estate complex consists of a plot of terraced land of approximately 4,500 square meters on which the two buildings stand, plus two rooms used as a garage serving the villas themselves and a swimming pool.
The structure was built in the early 1980s, but during the period between 2009 and 2015 it underwent major renovation and expansion works. Suspended and not yet completed works, both Villas, undergoing renovation, are built with load-bearing structures in reinforced concrete, inter-floor slabs and roof in latero-cement.
With the renovation works, in addition to the original configuration, two adjoining bodies were created for garages pertaining to the homes and two connecting underground underpasses, the first between the two villas and the second between the villa and the outdoor swimming pool.
C.so Regina Margherita, 10
18014 Ospedaletti (IM)
T +39 0184 688087
F +39 0184 683663
WA +39 348 476 7616