Ospedaletti lays between San Remo and Bordighera at the most western point of Liguria di Ponente. It´s famous for having the mildest climate in the Riviera. The old town is settled right on the shoreline with direct access to the beach, while the modern part has developed on the first hills overlooking the sea. It is mainly formed of villas, hotels and residential areas surrounded by colourful gardens full of variety of plants and flowers creating a true oasis of peace and quiet.
Its mild climate, the beauty of the panorama and the luxuriant subtropical vegetation has made Ospedaletti a well-known looked after place of residence both in summer and winter. Dr. Kerel wrote in 1860 to the Russian ‘Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna about the climate in Ospedaletti which he described as “Fit to ward off Winter forever”
We have villas, smaller cottages and free standing houses set on the hills with spectacular sea-views. In this category not only we list luxury villas, but also family houses and duplex multi-unit properties. These listings are often quiet and peaceful solutions away from the city centre, with outdoor spaces equipped with accessories such as swimming pool, outdoor parking space and indoor garages.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM 1471 – Sea view villa for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1411 – Newly built villas for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1394 – Villa for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1031 – Apartment in period villa in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1298 – Apartment in villa with seaview terrace for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1054 – Villa for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM 1445 – Apartment for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM F139 – Large three-room apartment with private garden for sale in Ospedaletti
- AG-DOM F137 – Portion of villa developed on two levels, in the central area with sea view