Main center in the Flowers Riviera, with the largest population, Sanremo is known as the City of Flowers. Laying between the hills and the sea, Sanremo is home to one of the oldest Casino in Italy, which is located near the beachline, above the renown Promenade Imperatrice, dedicated to the Russian Grand Duchess Maria Aleksandrovna. Next to the casino is the Church of Savior Christ, also known as Russian Church. Home to the Festival di Sanremo, or Festival della Canzone, broadcast every year in eurovision, Sanremo offers other interesting events like the Sanremo Rally and the Flowers Parade. Nearby there are several points of interest such as Bussana Vecchia, an international center point of artists.
We offer apartments, studios and lofts, to serve those who want to make an investment as well as those who look for a property for themselves to use either as first residence or as a holiday home.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM 1431 – En prestigieuse Villa d’Epoca, appartement avec jardin, vue mer à vendre à Sanremo
- AG-DOM F061 – Penthouse with panoramic view for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM A4005 – Apartment for rent
- AG-DOM 993 – Newly built Villa in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 1440 – Maison en bord de mer – grand studio avec grande terrasse à Capo Nero