Main center in the Flowers Riviera, with the largest population, Sanremo is known as the City of Flowers. Laying between the hills and the sea, Sanremo is home to one of the oldest Casino in Italy, which is located near the beachline, above the renown Promenade Imperatrice, dedicated to the Russian Grand Duchess Maria Aleksandrovna. Next to the casino is the Church of Savior Christ, also known as Russian Church. Home to the Festival di Sanremo, or Festival della Canzone, broadcast every year in eurovision, Sanremo offers other interesting events like the Sanremo Rally and the Flowers Parade. Nearby there are several points of interest such as Bussana Vecchia, an international center point of artists.
We have villas, smaller cottages and free standing houses set on the hills with spectacular sea-views. In this category not only we list luxury villas, but also family houses and duplex multi-unit properties. These listings are often quiet and peaceful solutions away from the city centre, with outdoor spaces equipped with accessories such as swimming pool, outdoor parking space and indoor garages.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of our listed properties are not published on the website due to special privacy requests of the vendors. Do not hesitate to contact us in order to make an appointment in one of our offices and get to know all our offers, by phone +39.0184.262368 or email email@example.com
- AG-DOM 1314 – Villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM F042 – Villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM A5011 – Villa for rent in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 3037 – Villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM F077 – Beautiful Villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM F073 – Villa Liberty Style for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 1299 – Small villa for sale in Sanremo
- AG-DOM 993 – Newly built Villa in Sanremo